Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time in Salem/Monmouth:)

This past weekend was such a blessing! I didn't realize it at the time, but visiting friends in the Salem/Monmouth area was just one more step of God encouraging and preparing my heart to travel overseas:). The weekend included visiting the King family (even got to see Jonathan & Laura, David & Grace & girls), spending the night with the Dixons (and watched Leap Year with Mr Dixon:), visiting Allison Rogers (just traveled the world with YWAM as a midwife), Jim and Annie Streckfuss, and the Franzs & Kendra:) All-in-all I felt blessed! On Sunday, Bridgeport Chapel welcomed me with open arms. Just today, I realized I am leaving in less than 2 weeks! You can imagine the excitement and anxiety that go hand-in-hand with that realization. Thank you for your continued prayers, friends :) * Preparation - wisdom in packing *Great time with the whole Cunningham family at the Hillier's Beach House Aug 29-31:) *Time for Jesus in the business *Right heart attitude (sounds like a kid-statement but so true!)

No comments:

Post a Comment