Friday, August 10, 2012

Returning to the PH :)

Well friends, I just purchased my return ticket to the Philippines! I will be leaving Sept 4th and staying through the end of May, Lord willing! It is overwhelming to think of everything that needs to be done before I leave, but right now, I have peace:). Thank you Jesus! I value your prayers SO much. As a dear missionary friend of mine (in her 80s) so appropriately said, "I told my supporters they were free to stop sending money at any time. However, they were not free to stop sending prayers!" I'd love your prayers as I share in the following churches: Aug 12 - Jerome Prairie Bible Church Aug 19 - Bridgeport Community Chapel I'd also appreciate prayers as I prepare to leave the country: *For my support to continue to come in (currently at 35%+); God's provision for all my needs. *Trust God moment by moment - surrender of fear & anxiety. *Prepared spiritually, emotionally, and physically. *Enjoy every minute with my family in beautiful Southern Oregon. Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Mary bless you!
    I found ya on here, how nice. I will follow ya and see how you are doing and continue to pray for you and everyone you will be with. Feel free to follow my blog as well or email me anytime. - lydiacorrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete