Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mom Cunningham

Many of you have been checking in about mom throughout the past few weeks when notice was given that her health is failing because of metastasized breast cancer in the liver. I cannot even tell you what an encouragement that has been to my family and me!

Because my family and I know so many people who love mom and want to know how she was doing, I thought I'd go ahead and post updates on a daily basis.

THIS WEEK:

Over the weekend, mom and family enjoyed many visitors. Jeepers, people have been so kind, always bringing flowers and/or cards for mom, and lots and lots of food! I know mom enjoys every visitor and is feeling especially loved these days. Thanks you guys! Mom did her best to be there for every visitor. By the end of the day though, she was tired!

Sunday was a great day to be at home with family. Mom was in more apparent pain today, but was low on a med., so hadn't been taking the usual amount. Joy, Dan and I drove to Cindy's to pick up the med, and decided to take a detour to Albertsons and Dutch Bros (random detail - lol).


No comments:

Post a Comment