Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 29

Over and Above:
From the beginning, I have been praying that God would bless this trip over and above my needs. I know that might sound selfish, but I really wanted to see God provide in that way! He has done just that. The support and encouragement I have received along the way has been HUGE, my financial needs were met a little over what I was required to raise (which is good because the church still has needs), and people have given unexpectedly along the way.

I just have to share how my boss’s family blessed this trip! Not only did they bless me in an unexpected way financially, but Regina (little boy’s mom – who I nanny for) put together an incredible traveling kit with magazines, first aid kit, snacks, and so much more! Thank you Regina and Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment